The Plastics Industry is currently characterized by short runs of multiple references that are affected by many format changes.
This casuistry implies the need to control the consumption and composition of raw materials, format changes and cleaning times, preparation and adjustment of machine parameters.
doeet is specialized in production control in the plastics sector, to control and measure all the parameters that affect the increase or decrease of productivity, and consequently the cost per unit of product.
doeet MES-MOM can be connected to any machine, system or peripheral directly or through external elements (PLC). In this way we can automatically collect values and parameters from machines, Cartesian robots, machine vision systems, augmented reality, etc.
Production and productivity control for the Plastics Industry
Know the OEE productivity of all your lines and machines in real time: Injection molding, Extrusion, Blow molding, Rotomolding, Forming, and monitor and record machine stops and actual speeds.
OEE productivity by machine group
- Measure and identify mold changeover times or machine adjustments.
- Compare the productivity of different shifts, operators, raw materials.
- Controls manual auxiliary operations (burring, assembly, confections, boxing, preparation).
- Customized Visual Factory Panels that represent the status of each production process.
Plastic production control
Plastic production control consists of very diverse industrial processes: injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, rotomolding, forming, each with different operations and parameters, but all of them with common characteristics.
doeet makes it possible to identify and block each injection mold or extrusion nozzle in use by production order and machine, and to record its usage time and status in the ERP. This results in a significant reduction of errors in the traceability of the molds.
- Control of machine cycle times.
- Control of finished products, stock
- Real time count of units processed.
- Mold blocking in use in the ERP.
- Identification of the molds by order of manufacture.
- Tooling control: tools, spare parts, consumables.
Manufacturing parameters and variables
- Real-time energy consumption control.
- Recording of parameters and variables associated with the process: mold temperature, hydraulic oil, machine, humidity, pressure, etc.
- Real-time motion recording and control of Cartesian robots.
- Visual alarm after an out-of-range recording of variables: temperature, pressures, humidity, etc.
- Visual Factory: Global visualization of the status of the production plant.
Traceability and Quality
doeet allows you to identify the raw material batches associated with each production order. its yields and its mass balance. This allows us to have complete control of traceability backwards and forwards, from the origin and composition of raw materials: pellets, additives, colorants, to the allocation and recording of consumption and batches in each manufacturing order.
doeet allows the printing of labels of different formats on the plant floor both from a touch screen terminal and from a PDA.
- Registration of consumption through bar codes.
- Blocking of raw material in warehouse.
- Digital quality control in the laboratory.
- Visual alarm on non-conforming quality controls.
- Quality control in PET and its consumption.
Costs and productivity for the Plastics Industry
doeet allows a complete control and analytical calculation of costs associated with all stages of the production processes, up to the unit cost of each unit produced or by reference.
doeet has the ability to track a higher or lower cost at a specific time in production, allowing you to manage a true analytical accounting in real time, taking into account direct and indirect costs, personnel, machinery depreciation, energy costs, etc.
Our engineers specialized in Industrial Organization, will carry out an analytical study of processes that will indicate the real needs of the company, our goal is to adapt the appropriate solutions to each of the needs that are observed, according to the criteria of the company.
Simply with organizational processes, or by using our MES-MOM doeet to obtain in real time all kinds of reports, production, personnel, linking with the ERP of the company and thus ensuring greater fluidity.
Productivity success stories for the Plastics Industry
This is what the companies in the plastics sector that already trust us say about doeet.
Click on the links to learn in detail how we have contributed to solving production problems in each case.
Learn about our success stories with doeet.
Agustin Delgado from Hega Hogar
Jaime Pomares from Gestiriego
Carlos Rius from Cellofix