Productivity for the pharmaceutical industry 4.0
Productivity for the pharmaceutical industry requires strict control of production, quality and traceability to reduce costs.
Our solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry
With doeet you will be able to control and measure productivity in the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics industry , both in the manufacturing processes (reactors, mixers) and in the packaging lines (blistering, vials, boxing, etc.).
doeet connects to any machine or SCADA directly or through external elements (PLC). It is also validatable for GMPs.
The implementation of doeet is carried out by experts in Industrial Organization. Our goal is to leave the system ready to work and fully configured, allowing linking with the company’s ERP.
doeet special edition for Pharmaceutical Industry allows you to:
The problems of the Pharmaceutical Industry
we solve with doeet
- They do not know in real time the batches of raw materials used in the production of the products.
- It is very complex to obtain batch information used to manage customer nonconformities and cross-reference that information with supplier batches.
- The machine parameters are not connected to the production order to trigger alarms or warnings when the established ranges are not met.
- A lot of quality and traceability information still exists on paper and it is a lot of rework to enter it back into the ERP or DB.
- It is very complex to know the productivity of the packaging lines and to establish a real-time planning.
Pharmaceutical Industry traceability
- Batch control of raw materials used in each manufacturing order.
- Unit Traceability Control.
- Sending information to the printer/batcher automatically.
- Printing of management labels.
- Performing quality controls and plant checklists on touch-screen terminals.
- Quality self-monitoring record linking to weighers, metal detector, machine vision.
- Recording and visualization of the existing manufacturing parameters in the machine.
- Elimination of paper parts
Productivity and Production
- Know the Productivity of your manufacturing and packaging lines (OEE).
- Knows machine stops, actual speeds.
- Compare the productivity of shifts, operators, raw materials, etc.
- Controls the time spent in the preparation of reactors, mixers, etc.
- Control of packaging orders.
- Control of manual auxiliary operations (packaging, packing, etc.)
- Economic calculation due to downtime, speed reductions, productivity, etc.
Advantages of doeet in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Identification of batches of raw materials, auxiliary and boxed materials
Validation of dates and quality of raw materials
Traceability control of semi-finished and finished products.
Monitoring of manufacturing and packaging parameters
Do you need a comprehensive solution to digitalize your factory?
Contact us without obligation and we will be happy to advise you.