MES system with traceability for
the fruits and vegetables industry 4.0
Control ripening dates with a MES system and improve your productivity in the fruit and vegetables industry 4.0.
Control in real time both manual and automatic packaging lines in your fruit and vegetable production. It calculates the throughput of each line and prints labels with the associated traceability data automatically from the operator terminal.
The doeet MES system allows the fruit and vegetable industry to control the dates and ripening stages of incoming, stored and processed products from harvesting to final packing. Through the production reports we obtain all the data recorded directly from the field or the packaging plant.
The problems of the Fruit and Vegetable Industry
that we solved with the doeet MES system.
- Difficult to obtain complete traceability data from harvesting to shipping where the finished product leaves in boxes or pallets, without an integrated system.
- Need to perform quality controls at the reception of fruits and vegetables to certify sanitary requirements and identify the product in case of customer returns.
- Loss of quality due to unreliable manual recording of fruit moisture and temperature parameters, due to lack of digitization in the records.
- Lack of effectiveness in yield calculation, since the scales are not connected to a data capture system.
- It is complex to know the processing productivity by individual operators in order to generate an incentive program.
Advantages of doeet in the horticultural industry 4.0
Identification of each product and pallet at reception.
Validation of raw material weight, caliber and quality.
Traceability control of semi-finished and final product.
Real-time monitoring of sizing, processing and packaging.
Our productivity solutions
for the fruits and vegetables industry 4.0
- It records all the information of the raw materials received and prints identification labels with the location of the lot received in the warehouse.
- Knows and identifies by means of a label all traceability information associated with each input or output of product: harvest date, field and plot of origin, trip identification, item reference, etc.
- Associates batches of fruits and vegetables to each order for preparation and packaging.
- Automatic recording of the consumption of each batch by barcode reading, QR, RFID.
- Visual warehouse with real-time stock control and ripening status with color legend.
- Cold storage to guarantee FIFO/ LIFO.
MES system and yield for the fruit and vegetable industry
- It compares the kilos received from the field with the kilos packaged as final product.
- Know the performance in real time for each package.
- It calculates the process shrinkage at each stage and records the kg imputed.
- Analyzes the percentage of water with the weight register from the beginning to the end of the production process.
Fruit and vegetable production management
- It records the kilos produced and packed of each product in real time.
- It controls the gauges associated with each reference and registers their stoppages and failures.
- Sequence work based on target performance.
- Analyzes the downtime and running times of calibrators, packaging machines, tunnels, netting machines.
- Manages the workload of each heat sealing machine.
Productivity for the fruit and vegetable industry
- Know in real time the productivity of the packaging/bundling lines, the kg/h processed and the result of the final palletized product.
- It controls the kilos packed by each operator and the total quantity produced per work table.
- Analyzes the productivity per operator, traced to the packaging and to the processed packaging format.
- Performs product quality controls during the whole process from reception to dispatch.